Welcome to Sully’s Grill – a popular venue at Sullivan’s 71st Street & N Keystone Avenue store where a wide variety of grilling classes are offered. It is a fun location for special events, parties, meetings, and private group grilling classes too.
About our Grilling Classes:
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with the class starting at 6:30 pm unless noted otherwise.
- Classes generally include a demonstration and Q&A session before participants head to the grills for hands-on learning. Once the cooking is done, everyone enjoys the fruits of their labor along with some dishes prepared by our chef to round out the meal.
- Classes are limited in size to ensure a quality experience.
- You don’t have to cook! We realize you may have been forced against your will to attend this class. So if you’re not in a grilling mood, our chef will be happy to prepare your food for you. We want you to have fun!
- Beer and wine are available at an additional cost.
- Our classes are geared toward grilling on the Big Green Egg or Weber grills as noted. Many concepts are applicable to gas or charcoal grilling.
- Classes run approximately two hours.
- Please contact Nick Freije with questions regarding Sully’s Grill at email@example.com
Grilling Classes make a great gift – especially as a shared experience!
Click here to purchase a grill class certificate!
Cancellation Policy: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before class time to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
The Perfect Steak
This class will feature Weber charcoal and Big Green Egg grills. Proper lighting and setting up the grills with hands on demonstrations. We will go thru every aspect to create the perfect cut of meat to enjoy. What to look for in different cuts and what makes them unique. We will also prepare the perfect sides to create a meal that will be second to none. By the end you will have the confidence needed to show off your skills in regard to grilling the Perfect Steak.
Thursday, January 3, 2019
Using recipes form the Big Green Egg cookbook and Weber’s New American Barbecue we will explore the different ways to enjoy seafood on your grill. We will start with an appetizer featuring Oysters on the Green Egg. After that, we will create a wonderful shrimp salad and show how it can be done on both grills. Lastly, we will move onto a beautiful Cedar Plank Salmon recipe coming off the Weber charcoal grill. Recipes will be provided for cooking on both grills.
Thursday, January 10, 2019
Pizza on the Grill
We will go over three ways to prepare pizza on the grill. Turning your outdoor grill into a regular Italian pizza oven. Traditional margherita pizza on a thin crust will start us off. Then we will go into a more pan style pizza with great smoked toppings. Lastly, we will create a dessert pizza that will make your neighbors jealous.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Big Green Egg 101
Whether you’re new to the Egg or just need a refresher course, this class is for you! We’ll cover the basics such as lighting your grill, maintaining temperature, slow cooking techniques, and much more. Don’t worry about being hungry! Our chef will be preparing a few dishes to taste during the class.
Saturday, January 19, 2019
Surf and Turf
We will explore this classic combo just in time for Valentine’s Day. Smoked Lobster and a grilled center cut fillet will be the feature, but we will also create a grilled asparagus to pair with the combo. Together we will show you how to create this amazing dinner.
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Game Day Food
Having friends over for the big game? Get some tips and recipes for creating the perfect game day spread that will have people talking about more than the game itself (or commercials). Smoking and grilling will be the focus on these recipes to help you ensure to have the party everyone has to go to next year.
Thursday, January 31, 2019