Welcome to Sully’s Grill – a popular venue at Sullivan’s 71st Street & N Keystone Avenue store where a wide variety of grilling classes are offered. It is a fun location for special events, parties, meetings, and private group grilling classes too.
About our Grilling Classes:
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with the class starting at 6:30 pm unless noted otherwise.
- Classes generally include a demonstration and Q&A session before participants head to the grills for hands-on learning. Once the cooking is done, everyone enjoys the fruits of their labor along with some dishes prepared by our chef to round out the meal.
- Classes are limited in size to ensure a quality experience.
- You don’t have to cook! We realize you may have been forced against your will to attend this class. So if you’re not in a grilling mood, our chef will be happy to prepare your food for you. We want you to have fun!
- Beer and wine are available at an additional cost.
- Our classes are geared toward grilling on the Big Green Egg or Weber grills as noted. Many concepts are applicable to gas or charcoal grilling.
- Classes run approximately two hours.
- Please contact Dave Betz with questions regarding Sully’s Grill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-797-6656.
Grilling Classes make a great gift – especially as a shared experience!
Click here to purchase a grill class certificate!
Cancellation Policy: Please email email@example.com at least 48 hours before class time to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
The Perfect Steak
Ever wonder how the great steak houses get such full flavor with their beef? This class will teach you the proper technique for grilling the perfect steak on a Big Green Egg. There will be a guest expert talking about the different cuts of meat. Our class will start with a demonstration and Q&A session before you head out to one of the Big Green Eggs to give it a try. Our chef will be there offering tips and advice (and possibly drinking your beer). Once your steak is ready, we’ll provide the rest of the meal so we can celebrate a job well done.
Friday, October 19, 2018
You don’t need no stinking oven! With a Big Green Egg, a Weber Grill or even a trash can you can prepare a great holiday turkey outside while keeping your distance from the kitchen commotion inside. Our chef will demonstrate how to use your grill to produce a wonderful savory turkey that will leave your relatives wondering if you’re channeling Bobby Flay! Join us for this special holiday class.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018