Welcome to Sully’s Grill – a popular venue at Sullivan’s 71st Street & N Keystone Avenue store where a wide variety of grilling classes are offered. It is a fun location for special events, parties, meetings, and private group grilling classes too.
About our Grilling Classes:
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with the class starting at 6:30 pm unless noted otherwise.
- Classes generally include a demonstration and Q&A session before participants head to the grills for hands-on learning. Once the cooking is done, everyone enjoys the fruits of their labor along with a featured side, salad, and dessert.
- Classes are limited in size to ensure a quality experience.
- You don’t have to cook! We realize you may have been forced against your will to attend this class. So if you’re not in a grilling mood, our chef will be happy to prepare your food for you. We want you to have fun!
- Beer and wine are available at an additional cost.
- Our classes are geared toward grilling on the Big Green Egg. Many concepts apply to gas or charcoal grilling.
- Classes run for approximately two hours.
- Please contact Becky Betz with questions regarding Sully’s Grill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grilling Classes make a great gift – especially as a shared experience!
Click here to purchase a grill class certificate
Cancellation Policy: Please email email@example.com at least 48 hours before class time to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Game Day Food
Having friends over for the big game? We will be preparing everything you need to feed a full team of fans! Our chef will demonstrate how to prepare and grill these winners. After the demonstration, and Q&As, you’ll be ready to try your skills on one of the Big Green Eggs. Our chef will be there with tips and personal assistance. Go Team!
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Real barbecue is what everyone loves and there’s no better way than cooking low and slow. Who wants to be the Pit Master? Join us for a class that will explore 3 smoking techniques:Big Green Egg – Weber Kettle Grill – Wood Plank Smoking. We’ll also discuss wood selection for the best smoke and entrée pairings. The Menu will feature Cedar Plank Smoked Scallops, Mustard-Rubbed Whole Pork Tenderloin, Mesquite Smoked Wings and Smoked Apple Cobbler. You won’t go hungry!
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Brisket and Ribs Demo
Our Chef will give you all the details about smoking Beef Brisket and Ribs. You will learn the process from beginning to end for producing tender, flavorful smoked meats. The best part is that you don’t have to wait for hours while the meats are smoking. You will enjoy portions of the final product and be entertained with talk of the journey.
Thursday, February 6, 2020
The Perfect Steak
Ever wonder how the great steak houses get such full flavor with their beef? This class will teach you the proper technique for grilling the perfect steak on a Big Green Egg or Weber Charcoal Grill. Our chef will be there offering tips and advice (and possibly drinking your beer). Once your steak is ready, we’ll provide the rest of the meal so we can celebrate a job well done.
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Ever wonder how the great steak houses get such full flavor with their beef? This class will teach you basic grilling techniques to grill the perfect steak on a Big Green Egg. Our chef will be there offering tips and advice (and possibly drinking your beer). Once your steak is ready, we’ll provide the rest of the meal so we can celebrate a job well done.
Thursday, February 27, 2020
Big Green Egg 101
Whether you’re new to the Egg or just need a refresher course, this class is for you! We’ll cover the basics such as lighting your grill, maintaining temperature, slow cooking techniques, and much more. Don’t worry about being hungry! Our chef will be preparing a few dishes to taste during the class. This class is instructional (not hands-on) with time for questions.
Saturday, February 29, 2020