Welcome to Sully’s Grill – a popular venue at Sullivan’s 71st Street & N Keystone Avenue store where a wide variety of grilling classes are offered. It is a fun location for special events, parties, meetings, and private group grilling classes too.
About our Grilling Classes:
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with the class starting at 6:30 pm unless noted otherwise.
- Classes generally include a demonstration and Q&A session before participants head to the grills for hands-on learning. Once the cooking is done, everyone enjoys the fruits of their labor along with a featured side, salad, and dessert.
- Classes are limited in size to ensure a quality experience.
- You don’t have to cook! We realize you may have been forced against your will to attend this class. So if you’re not in a grilling mood, our chef will be happy to prepare your food for you. We want you to have fun!
- Each person attending the class needs to purchase a ticket, even if they don’t want to grill! The ticket price includes a full meal, the class experience and a good time!
- Beer and wine are available at an additional cost.
- Our classes are geared toward grilling on the Big Green Egg. Many concepts apply to gas or charcoal grilling.
- Classes run for approximately two hours.
- If you have 15 or more people that want to attend a class together, we would love to have a private class for you. Just contact us about details!
- Please contact Becky Betz with questions regarding Sully’s Grill at email@example.com
Grilling Classes make a great gift – especially as a shared experience!
Click here to purchase a grill class certificate
Cancellation Policy: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before class time to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Surf and Turf
Andrew Caplinger from Caplingers Fresh Catch will walk you through out to select the perfect steak and seafood and then will demonstrate the proper techniques for cooking on the grill! Then you will get the chance to grill, with the assistants of our experts! We will provide sides to finish off the meal.
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Brisket and Rib Demo Class
Chef will give you all the details about smoking Beef Brisket and Ribs. You will learn the process from beginning to end for producing tender, flavorful smoked meats. The best part is that you don’t have to wait for hours while the meats are smoking. You will enjoy portions of the final product and be entertained with talk of the journey.
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Big Green Egg 101
Whether you’re new to the Egg or just need a refresher course, this class is for you! We’ll cover the basics such as lighting your grill, maintaining temperature, slow cooking techniques, and much more. Don’t worry about being hungry! Our chef will be preparing a few dishes to taste during the class. This class is instructional (not hands-on) with time for questions.
Saturday, July 25, 2020
The Ultimate Burger
All burgers are not the same. There’s a reason why restaurants are always competing in ‘who has the best burger’ contests. The reason is that it’s not easy to produce great, consistent burgers on the grill…until now! Join our chef for this special class as he teaches how to combine popular cuts of beef to create the ultimate burger. You’ll learn, then you’ll grill, and then you’ll feast! As always, this feast includes a full meal. We see a blue ribbon in your future!
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
The Perfect Steak
Ever wonder how the great steak houses get such full flavor with their beef? This class will teach you the proper technique for grilling the perfect steak on a Big Green Egg. Our chef will be there offering tips and advice (and possibly drinking your beer). Once your steak is ready, we’ll provide the rest of the meal so we can celebrate a job well done.
Thursday, August 6, 2020
Baking on the Grill
Who said your grill has to be just for smoking meat? In this class, lead by Chef Erica, we will teach you how to use a big green egg to do some baking! Erica will demo a sweet and savory recipe, and then you will get to recreate the recipes for yourself. Don’t worry we will be there assist you every step of the way!
Thursday, August 20, 2020
It’s easy to get tripped up while preparing seafood on the grill. Let Andrew Caplinger of Caplinger’s Fresh Catch demonstrate the proper way to prepare seafood and get great results EVERY time! They’ll start with a demonstration and Q&A session before turning you loose on one of the Big Green Eggs. Not to worry! The experts will be there the entire time with tips and assistance. Once the grilling is done, the rest of the meal will be provided to accompany your freshly grilled seafood.
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Game Day Food
Having friends over for the big game? We will be preparing everything you need to feed a full team of fans! Our chef will demonstrate how to prepare and grill these winners. After the demonstration, and Q&As, you’ll be ready to try your skills on one of the Big Green Eggs. Our chef will be there with tips and personal assistance. Go Team!
Thursday, September 3, 2020