Welcome to Sully’s Grill – a popular venue at Sullivan’s 71st Street & N Keystone Avenue store where a wide variety of grilling classes are offered. It is a fun location for special events, parties, meetings, and private group grilling classes too.
About our Grilling Classes:
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with the class starting at 6:30 pm unless noted otherwise.
- Classes generally include a demonstration and Q&A session before participants head to the grills for hands-on learning. Once the cooking is done, everyone enjoys the fruits of their labor along with a featured side, salad and dessert.
- Classes are limited in size to ensure a quality experience.
- You don’t have to cook! We realize you may have been forced against your will to attend this class. So if you’re not in a grilling mood, our chef will be happy to prepare your food for you. We want you to have fun!
- Beer and wine are available at an additional cost.
- Our classes are geared toward grilling on the Big Green Egg or Weber grills as noted. Many concepts are applicable to gas or charcoal grilling.
- Classes run approximately two hours.
- Please contact Grill Master Nick Freije with questions regarding Sully’s Grill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grilling Classes make a great gift – especially as a shared experience!
Click here to purchase a grill class certificate
Cancellation Policy: Please email email@example.com at least 48 hours before class time to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Intro to Smoking
This class features grilling on the Traeger Wood Pellet Smokers and The Big Green Egg. As always, our chef presents the cooking principles so they are adaptable to other grills and smokers. The class will feature Smoked Pork Tenderloin, Louisiana Wings, Smoked Stuffed Burgers and a Smoked Brisket Demo. You’ve made an investment in the equipment, now learn how to get Smokin’ Hot results!
Thursday, September 26, 2019
The Perfect Steak
Ever wonder how the great steak houses get such full flavor with their beef? This class will teach you the proper technique for grilling the perfect steak on a Big Green Egg or Weber Charcoal Grill. Our chef will be there offering tips and advice. Once your steak is ready, we’ll provide the rest of the meal so we can celebrate a job well done.
Thursday, October 3, 2019
Pizza on the Grill
We will go over three ways to prepare pizza on the grill. Turning your outdoor grill into a regular Italian pizza oven. Traditional margherita pizza on a thin crust will start us off. Then we will go into a more pan style pizza with great smoked toppings. Lastly, we will create a dessert pizza that will make your neighbors jealous
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Brisket and Ribs Demo
Chef Nick will give you all the details about smoking Beef Brisket and Ribs. You will learn the process from beginning to end for producing tender, flavorful smoked meats. The best part is that you don’t have to wait hours while the meats are smoking. You will enjoy portions of the final product and be entertained with talk of the journey.
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Surf and Turf
Chef Nick with show you how to perfectly cook a Smoked Lobster tail and a grilled center cut filet, This classic surf and turf combo will be paired with grilled asparagus.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Create the ultimate burger from the ground up (pun intended)! This class is hands-on from the get-go. First, you will grind three cuts of beef to create a patty with the best texture and maximum taste. Then under our Master Chef’s guidance, you will season and grill it to perfection. Also, you will learn how to smoke a cheddar and bacon stuffed burger. Bliss! Come prepared to dig in and have fun while improving your burger-grilling skills.
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
You don’t need no stinking oven! With a Big Green Egg, a Weber Grill or even a trash can you can prepare a great holiday turkey outside while keeping your distance from the kitchen commotion inside. Our chef will demonstrate how to use your grill to produce a wonderful savory turkey that will leave your relatives wondering if you’re channeling Bobby Flay! Join us for this special holiday class.
Thursday, November 14, 2019