Our Unique Grilling Classes
Welcome to Sully’s Grill – a popular venue at Sullivan’s 71st Street & N Keystone Avenue store where a wide variety of grilling classes are offered. It is a fun location for special events, parties, meetings, and private group grilling classes too.
About our Grilling Classes:
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with the class starting at 6:30 pm unless noted otherwise.
- Classes generally include a demonstration and Q&A session before participants head to the grills for hands-on learning. Once the cooking is done, everyone enjoys the fruits of their labor along with a featured sides and dessert.
- Classes are limited in size to ensure a quality experience.
- You don’t have to cook! We realize you may have been forced against your will to attend this class. So if you’re not in a grilling mood, our chef will be happy to prepare your food for you. We want you to have fun!
- Each person attending the class needs to purchase a ticket, even if they don’t want to grill! The ticket price includes a full meal, the class experience and a good time!
- Beer and wine are available at an additional cost.
- Our classes are geared toward grilling on the Big Green Egg. Many concepts apply to gas or charcoal grilling.
- Classes run for approximately two hours.
- If you have 10 or more people that want to attend a class together, we would love to have a private class for you. Just contact us about details!
- Cancellation Policy: Please email email@example.com at least 48 hours before class time to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Please contact Becky Betz with questions regarding Sully’s Grill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Let's Grill
Whether you're new to the Big Green Egg or just need a refresher course, this class is for you! We'll cover the basics such as lighting your grill, maintaining temperature, slow cooking techniques, and much more. Don't worry about being hungry! Our chef will be preparing a few dishes to taste during the class.
Saturday, October 2nd at 10am