Sully’s Grill Cooking Classes Will Resume in January 2021
Welcome to Sully’s Grill – a popular venue at Sullivan’s 71st Street & N Keystone Avenue store where a wide variety of grilling classes are offered. It is a fun location for special events, parties, meetings, and private group grilling classes too.
About our Grilling Classes:
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with the class starting at 6:30 pm unless noted otherwise.
- Classes generally include a demonstration and Q&A session before participants head to the grills for hands-on learning. Once the cooking is done, everyone enjoys the fruits of their labor along with a featured side, salad, and dessert.
- Classes are limited in size to ensure a quality experience.
- You don’t have to cook! We realize you may have been forced against your will to attend this class. So if you’re not in a grilling mood, our chef will be happy to prepare your food for you. We want you to have fun!
- Each person attending the class needs to purchase a ticket, even if they don’t want to grill! The ticket price includes a full meal, the class experience and a good time!
- Beer and wine are available at an additional cost.
- Our classes are geared toward grilling on the Big Green Egg. Many concepts apply to gas or charcoal grilling.
- Classes run for approximately two hours.
- If you have 15 or more people that want to attend a class together, we would love to have a private class for you. Just contact us about details!
- Please contact Becky Betz with questions regarding Sully’s Grill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes Will Resume in January 2021
Cancellation Policy: Please email email@example.com at least 48 hours before class time to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Chef will give you all the details about smoking Beef Brisket and Ribs. You will learn the process from beginning to end for producing tender, flavorful smoked meats. The best part is that you don’t have to wait for hours while the meats are smoking. You will enjoy portions of the final product and be entertained with talk of the journey.
Come learn the ins and outs of Texas BBQ from Clay aka The Grateful Griller! He will teach you about different cuts of meat, how to butcher them, and how styles of BBQ differ from region to region. But most importantly he’s going to teach you how to make delicious BBQ on your Traeger Grill. Come hungry because we will have several different types of meat to sample plus some side dishes to finish out the meal!
Ever wonder how the great steak houses get such full flavor with their beef? This class will teach you the proper technique for grilling the perfect steak on a Big Green Egg or any grill! Our chef will be there offering tips and advice (and possibly drinking your beer). Once your steak is ready, we’ll provide the rest of the meal so we can celebrate a job well done.
Who said your grill has to be just for smoking meat? In this class, lead by Clarissa of Pots and Pans Pie Company, you will learn how to use a big green egg to do some baking! Clarissa will demo a sweet and savory recipe, and then you will get to recreate the recipes for yourself. Don’t worry we will be there assist you every step of the way!
It’s easy to get tripped up while preparing seafood on the grill. Let Andrew Caplinger of Caplinger’s Fresh Catch demonstrate the proper way to prepare seafood and get great results EVERY time! They’ll start with a demonstration and Q&A session before turning you loose on one of the Big Green Eggs. Not to worry! The experts will be there the entire time with tips and assistance. Once the grilling is done, the rest of the meal will be provided to accompany your freshly grilled seafood.