- Sullivan Express Train Tickets for Santa
Sullivan Santa Express
Thanks for a great season! See you next year!
The Sullivan Santa Express will take you and your family on a memorable trip to see Santa at the North Pole!
Your family checks in at Central Station located in the greenhouse at Sullivan Hardware & Garden's 71st & N Keystone Ave store in Indianapolis. There is a play area for the kids while you wait for your reserved departure time. When the train arrives, your family will be seated together in one car. The short train ride is open-air so dress for the weather!
What’s new for 2016? We’ve added a second train! Not to add more families per hour, but to enhance your family’s experience by extending the train ride to the North Pole. You’ll enjoy some popular features from last year as well as some new adventures along the way. After leaving the station, the narrated train ride will travel through bear country where you’ll encounter some friendly bears doing some rather unusual things. As the Sullivan Express leaves the woods, you’ll enjoy the smell of fresh greens as our North Pole-bound train moves through the Sullivan Christmas tree lot. As the train gets closer to the North Pole, there is a small problem that leads the train on a new course and some unexpected surprises... that you’ll have to see for yourself!
Upon your arrival at the North Pole, the kids can play in Santa’s workshop as your family takes turns visiting with Kris Kringle himself. Afterward, you will catch the next train back to Central Station.
Make your reservation for the Sullivan Santa Express below. Seating is limited. The cost is a reasonable $30 per family. That’s right —the cost for the whole family, including parents and kids is just $30.
- A purchase quantity of 1 ticket includes space in one car for your entire family... parents and kids. Don’t purchase by the number of people…that will cost a lot more!!
- If space is available in your car (seats about 4 adults), Grandma and Grandpa can ride too. If no space is available, the rest of your party can join you at the North Pole... by hoofing it on foot.
- You be the photographer. You take all the photos you want with your camera or phone... we don’t want to be blamed for a bad Christmas photo!
- Once you leave the station, your trip will last approximately 25 minutes.
- We run 6 trains per hour (2 per reservation time) that can accommodate 4 families each.
- Contact us for disability accommodations
- Rides on the train are available when Santa is not in for $4 per person ($16 per family maximum). Check "Open Ride" times here
Events@SullivanHardware.net or 317-255-5329Cancellation Policy: Please email email@example.com at least 24 hours before departure time to be eligible for a refund. If you want to reschedule, book a new time & then request the refund.
Below is a December calendar with the days and hours for the train rides to see Santa. Click the hours to see availability and make reservations.
- Indy Egg Fest
- Artificial Trees
- PATIO FURNITURE
- Garden Center
- The Yellow House
- About us
- Ask Pat
- Contact Us